Date : 2015-06-15
Brand : Smart Health
Model : SMH21095R-P
Fortunately, advancements in technology have led to the development of various fitness and activity trackers. These devices can count, measure, monitors and track progress over various data metrics. Smarthealth-Walking-Fit-Activity-Tracker is one of the most popular fitness tracking devices in the market although there are many other options to consider. Here is a detailed review of the product including features, benefits and downsides.
Therefore, the wrist-worn tracker is safe and integrates swift technologies. Some of the features you will find in this fitness tracker include the following:
- Auto-setup tracking – With Smarthealth-Walking-Fit-Activity-Tracker, there is no setup required to start tracking. It initiates automatic monitoring of calorie burn, steps taken and distance covered through the entire day. The only requirement needed is to set the time and the device automatically begins monitoring.
- S-Pulse TM – This smart technology is used to provide EKG heart rate in the most accurate reading. The technology is also the same used in many sport brands products such as episodic heart rate devices.
- Multi-metrics functions – This fitness tracker can aid you in tracking various data including steps taken all day, calorie burnt, distance covered, time used in activity and heart rate patterns.
- Memory function – The device has a one-day memory function that can hold all data gathered throughout the day’s activities. It is important to note that its timers reset after the day is complete to initiate tracking for the next day.
- Walking guide – This is a complimentary Denise Austin Walking Guide that helps users learn how to perform various walking techniques aimed at specific results, such as weight loss, improved muscle strength and other benefits.
- Design and display – Smarthealth-Walking-Fit-Activity-Tracker has a compact design and is built in a conventional wristwatch style. However, it also looks elegant and can be used as an accessory for an outing. There are several other minor features such as smooth interface and waterproof design. It uses a small LCD display that is easy to read.
Why you should buy it
The benefits of Smart Health Walking fitness and activity tracker are quite obvious and straightforward. If staying healthy is your ultimate plan, then the device chosen should be able to capture a variety of fitness data from which you can set targets and initiate changes that will bring about desirable changes.
You many consider buying Smarthealth Walking Fit Activity Trackerfor quite a number of reasons. Its design utilizes various smart and healthy technologies aimed at achieving accuracy and safety as well as convenience.
The data that can be monitored include time used in activity, number of steps taken, calories used and distance covered for the entire day. You do not have to worry about checking from time to time. Just set the time in the morning and collect your data in the evening. You can then initiate change patterns.
The one-day memory is sufficient for all data gathered within the day. It also tracks heart rate with a one-button pulse with no set up required.
Its design is compact, durable, comfortable and waterproof. You do not have to worry about water spills and splashes. The LCD display is easy to read and the interface provides options to access the required data. With this tracker, convenience is not far to reach.
It features the renowned Denise Austin Walking Guide which will help you set achieve effective tracking and also provides tips on how to set goals and practice various walking techniques to meet your goals.
With the kind of data provided by Smarthealth-Walking-Fit-Activity-Tracker, you can easily implement plans for lifestyle changes. Examples include loosing weight, balancing the right calories for your forecast daily activities, lower blood pressure and improve cardiac health among others.
The tracker is one of the best tools in implementing fitness activities and its technologies are the common in sports products and brands.
Why you should not buy it
Although this fitness-activity tracker presents many advantages, it has some concerning downsides that may push you into considering other options. The tracking abilities and convenience may be exceptional.
However, it becomes hectic to gather daily output and the one-day memory function is quite disappointing.
The current technology allows devices with 30 day+ memories which users would greatly benefit from. This would make tracking progress much easier. Another concern is that the device’ potential is not maximized.
With all the smart health technologies, there are still no features that monitor sleep and rest patterns or body temperature which are important fitness metrics.
Additionally, the timekeeper design does not feature altitude and humidity measurement which enthusiasts would expect in such impressive visual trackers.
Lastly, the device uses replaceable batteries and requires wearing to accurately monitor fitness data. You may get tired of wearing the device even though it is lightweight and comfortable on the wrist.
Smarthealth-Walking-Fit-Activity-Tracker is a reputable fitness device and provides many advantages to people with diverse goals. When looking for efficient devices, you should always purchase from credible retailers who are licensed to distribute within the area.
This will ensure you get original quality trackers that are durable and effective. Look for provisions to replace or get refunded if the delivered tracker does not fit ordered description.
This wristwatch-style fitness and activity tracker provides users with several metrics that can be used to initiate lifestyle changes and upgrades in exercising patterns. If staying healthy through monitoring your daily activities sound like the best option, then consider using this tracker. You can find other Smarthealth trackers with more advancement in their features and capabilities.