Date : 2015-05-26
Brand : Pedusa
Model : PE 771
Nonetheless, there are various devices that can be used to gather fitness data which users can analyze and initiate desirable lifestyle changes. Pedusa PE-771 Tri-Axis Multi-Function is one of the popular pedometers in the market. There are many other fitness and activity trackers to choose although it is important to first evaluate each independently. Here is a detailed review of the Pedusa PE-771 including its features, what you can achieve, benefits and downsides.
- 3D Sensors – Pedusa PE-771 Tri-Axis Multi-Function is named after its use of 3 dimension smart sensors that are capable of counting and monitoring fitness data from all angles. It accurately counts steps and other data whether placed in vertical, horizontal or diagonal positions.
- Multiple functions – The device is designed to achieve various other functions besides counting steps. It is more than just a pedometer and accurately monitors fitness metrics such as steps made, distance covered, burnt calories, time, set goals and progress. It also calculates active time which refers to the cumulative period of time spent that amounts to health benefits to the body. Additionally, the pedometer has timekeeping capabilities and tracks time of the day.
- Step-error correction – This pedometer features smart technology that offers a false step sensor and elimination algorithms. It does not count movements that take less than 10 continuously made steps as a way of determining active time and increasing counting accuracy.
- Display and design – Pedusa PE-771- Tri-Axis Multi-Function features a compact durable design that comfortably fits in your pocket. It comes with a safety leash which can be used to keep it safely held in the pocket or even hang outside. It uses small LCD display which shows collected data and keeps time.
- One-week memory – The tracker has a 7-day memory function with automatic reset that happens at midnight. With this device, you can keep track off the activities throughout the week and identify emerging patterns.
Other features that come with the pedometer include manual, batteries and the above mentioned safety leash.
Why you should chose it
The first step towards staying healthy and initiating lifestyle changes is evaluating your current state. This begins by monitoring activities and fitness efforts put towards achieving better health.
Pedusa PE-771 pedometer offer users a way to collect many fitness data including calories burnt, distance covered and most importantly the active time spent in benefiting the body.
If you are looking for an efficient device that will gather various fitness data and store it for some time, then consider buying Pedusa PE-771 Tri-Axis Multi-Function.
It is multifunctional and collects all the necessary fitness metrics used in setting targets and designing plans to accomplish them. The tri-axis sensors ensure accurate measurement is taken from any angling and the device has a safety leash to keep it locked safely in your pocket.
Its 7-day memory function means you can forget about tracking and use your free rest day to gather all data. You do not have to worry about daily collection although this is advisable.
The display is ergonomically designed and shows all results with an interface to access specific metrics (distance, steps, calories…) as well as time of the day. All results are easy to read in a safe non-strain LCD display.
Another benefit that may attract you to buy Pedusa PE-771 Tri-Axis Multi-Function is its efficiency and accuracy function. The step-error elimination ensures accurate counting of complete steps and filters other movements that do not constitute steps.
Additionally, you can set targets and track your progress to determine whether they are getting accomplished. The design is waterproof which means it does not suffer water splashes and spills. It also comes with powerful batteries that take long before needing replacement.
Also included is a just to make sure you are maximizing its benefits.
Drawbacks of Pedusa PE-771
While Pedusa PE-771 Tri-Axis Multi-Function may present users looking for fitness trackers with many advantages, it still has downsides of its own. Since there are many products in the market, it is important to know where other options would perform better.
One of the main reasons that may discourage you from buying this pedometer is in convenience. With the limited features, there a bracelet-type wearable design would be much more convenient. The safety leash does little and may even look less attractive.
You can only carry the pedometer on your pocket or bag which eventually becomes less inspiring. Another con of this device is in the underutilized potential of the design.
With its size and smart technologies existing today, the device would have been better with more features. However, you will still need a separate device for tracking sleep patterns, body temperature and heart rate. Additionally, the device can neither sync with mobile applications nor connect to a network.
These are some user-experience efficiencies to look for when selecting complete fitness trackers. Nonetheless, Pedusa PE-771- Tri-Axis Multi-Function has all the necessary features needed for smart tracking and fitness goal setting.
There are many things to consider when looking for fitness and activity tracking devices especially since all existing products are promoted as the best in the market. Nonetheless, high quality efficient trackers will have distinguishing attributes. Always ensure you purchase from credible distributors who can guarantee original quality. This way, you can be sure to enjoy all the above-mentioned specs and benefits.
Pedusa PE-771- Tri-Axis Multi-Function is perfect for anyone whose main objective is staying fit. Its ability to accurately count steps, distance, time and calorie spent is indisputable. It also achieves this from any angle and features a lightweight ergonomic design. They even offer a user manual to guide on how to maximize its fitness tracking capabilities.